LAWN CARE - PLANTS - TREES - MULCH - CLEAN UP
Allscape landscape maintenance programs have the flexibility to meet the needs of any
customer, from a simple grass cutting, edging, and blow off program to complete expert lawn care service.
No matter what your landscaping needs are, you can count on our professional landscaping crews to give your
property the care that you require.
Allscape is one of the few full service landscapers that pay attention to details.
- New beds require the soil to be prepared by adding compost, fertilizer and planting soil mixed with your top soil to create soil that will make plants thrive.
- Every spring planting beds should be cleaned, turned over, edged, and fertilized, even if beds are mulched.
- Preen preventative weed control added to the beds as needed.
- Annual seasonal flowers added and changed to keep color in your landscape year round.
- Manual weeding when necessary.
- Trimming not only to insure size but also to keep plants healthy.
- Add new mulch as old mulch decays.
- Plantings are dependent on the environment available for them. We always consider sun and soil conditions before choosing your next planting.
- Although everyone wants to only plant perennials because they come back every year. They are lacking in the long term bright colors that create the perfect landscape. There is no way to have the diversity and brightness of colors in your landscape over the spring, summer, and fall without the use of annuals.
- Some annual beds should be incorporated to your perennial landscape to accent walkways, entrances, patios, and anywhere else you would enjoy or like to draw the eyes attention.